HSR: Drunk & Available HSR: Drunk & Available

Had be rolling on the ground

Great voice impressions and animation. You nailed it. However, the best part of this animation is the writing. Pure Genius!

The Little Match Girl The Little Match Girl

Fantastic

This was beautifull, and moving christmas flash. I felt like a kid watching "A Christmas Carol" again, while watching this flash. Very well done, I applaud you for creating such an eye opening and emotional christmas piece.

RegisCartoons responds:

If you're comparing my flash movie with "Christmas Carol", it's more than a big compliment for me ! I don't remember if I have watched any of your movies, but I sure will ! My flash is in the first place in your favorites list. I'm very happy - thank you for that ! Good luck in your 2005 years flash projects !:D And a Merry Xmas !

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Unbelievable

This movie is just plain ridiculous.

An amazing accomplishment in animation.

The Elements Song The Elements Song

Great work

Awesome song, funny animation, and i think i learned something too.

CommunistLock responds:

I am glad you did ^_^

Thanks!

Pee-Man Vs. Poo-Man Pee-Man Vs. Poo-Man

Poo Vs Pee?

seriously, this is the worst idea for a movie ive EVER seen.

'The Portal' music video 'The Portal' music video

This is amazing

the "rock ur body" parody was hillarious! strawberry clock cracked me up "Dance With Me!"
oh and i loved the way u used the strawberry clock voice and made it say "Boo chi-chi boo chi-chi bo AH AH" it went so well with the music. seriously THE best music video ive seen on NG.

The Transparent - Ep. 1 The Transparent - Ep. 1

haha! good parody

this made no sense, just like Transparency Ep.1! this shows how easy it is to make a stick movie with no plotline. although Transparency had some cool 3d effects too.

Dream Snatcher Dream Snatcher

Oh hell yeah!

great graphics and visual effects. a definate candidate for the daily top 5

John's Arm 2 John's Arm 2

Great Concept!!

haha a guys whose arm flys of randomly and becomes a superhero! brilliant. i liked the Indiana Jones parody too. Nice job

Hockey Night in Canada Hockey Night in Canada

This movie will never be good...

oh wait i mean this movie will be good when the leafs win the cup.

LEAFS SUCK! GO CANUCKS!

Kool-kev51 responds:

Canucks eh? good luck with that.